Q. Why digital art downloads?
ChickDuckGoose Loves Art Downloads! They are immediate gratification without any loss of style or quality. They are also a cost effective alternative to a ready-made product which has added shipping costs and duties. Our downloadable format is quick and easy to purchase and you can enjoy our art, books, and party kits within minutes. What's not to love about that?!
Q. I'm nervous about purchasing a digital download, how does it work?
Just follow our Download 1-2-3
- Fill up your shopping cart with our stylish, modern, creative (and fun) products.
- Immediately upon purchase and confirmation of payment, you will receive an email containing a secure download link of your ChickDuckGoose purchases. If you don’t see the email within a few minutes, check your Junk/Spam folder. Not there either? Contact Us! *Please note that you have 24 hours and three (3) attempts to download your files before the link goes to link heaven. If you are unable to download the files, no worries, just Contact Us.
- Print and enjoy! Our products are super versatile. Visit our Design Inspiration page for creative ideas.
Q. Help! I'm not sure how to best print my download.
Printing Your Purchase (Two Options)
- At Home: Set your printer to its highest quality (best) settings. Print on bright white photo or brochure paper. We recommend 65lb//176g/m2 Cover paper as a minimum weight. This is a sturdy stock with a fast drying surface.
- At a Print Shop: Upload your file onto a USB drive and take it to your local print shop. Unless you have a very good quality printer at home, we recommend that you print your artwork using this option, as it will result in the truest, rich, bright colour. Request a 80lb//216g/m2 Cover paper as a minimum weight for a high quality print at a super reasonable cost.
*All of our product downloads come with detailed printing instructions and are conveniently formatted to print on 8.5” x 11” paper unless otherwise noted.
Q. Will my download look exactly as it does online?
Colour variance from screen to screen and between devices may slightly affect the colour as seen online. For truest colour make sure your monitor is calibrated. Both Windows and Mac have free calibration tools. For Windows, type “Colour Calibration” into the search bar to find the tool. On Mac, the "Display Calibrator Assistant" can be found under the Displays tab in the Colour section.
Additionally, brightness can affect how you are seeing colour on screen. Too bright can make the image end up looking saturated.
We Kindly Request
We love our product and are sure that you will too. We would love for you to share a printed version of our product with your family and friends.
We kindly request that you do not file share or use our images or product for commercial gain. All product, artwork and text therein is copyright © ChickDuckGoose.
If you have additional questions please Contact Us